2013年3月19日星期二

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] eye plastic surgery

My eyes were not slanting downward, but I had lots of fats on my eye.

So I seemed dense.

So ahead job employee, I did surgery after long consideration.
I did non-incision surgery for double eyelid and epic canthoplasty.
I did not incise, so the swelling was less.
That might because I applied ice and hot pack regularly, and my swelling tended to go down sooner than my friends and their saying.
I considered about epi canthoplasty a lot, because epi canthoplasty is very noticed and artificial.
But Dr told me he did epi canthoplasty under eye, so did not leave scar. So I trusted him.
Now the time went by, and it is not noticing as far away.
But I am kind of sensitive, so I look mirror very often. It is not very natural, because it was a surgery. I can satisfy with result.
Hehe, I will upload my picture if it is quite alright.







Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Eye plastic surgery. double eyelid surgery. epi canthoplasty. Big eye. dolly eye. beautiful eye. pretty eye.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论