2013年3月23日星期六

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] it has been 4 months after rhinoplasty

It has been 4 months after surgery.
I almost forgot that I had done plastic surgery.
It was very natural just like my original skin.
Nose was soft, and I was comfortable.
And I was easy to put nose pack these days.
The best of all is natural nose. Strangers even didn’t notice my surgery.
I was so satisfied with such merit.
Nose is central of face, so if it is too artificial, it brings overall change of face.
But as for me, many people told me my image is better, and face is slimmer than before.
Although artificial plastic surgery is trend, but natural beauty is the best.
The swelling went down almost completely.
After 2 months, then it will be 6th month, and then, it will become my real nose.
It has been 2 months after plastic surgery, so I really want to get it.








Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Nose job. Rhinoplasty. High nose. sharp nose. small nose. low nose.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论