2013年3月15日星期五

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] love band filler

Hello~!

I put love band filler~!!
I had big eye, but my overall impression was fierce!
I didn’t think I was fierce before, but some people told me my first impression is scar….
I couldn’t believe that!
And I don’t know why they think in that way~

First impression is very important!
So I every day tried very hard to look kinder, cuter and younger.
Sometimes I cut the bangs, sometimes I change my fashion, and finally I took love band filler.

My boyfriend satisfied even more than I with love band filler.
And people told me I look cuter and my eye looks bigger than before.

I was wonder about cost and pain before love band filler.
And I was not painful that much because I did anesthesia by ointment and then did injection.
Because of kind Dr and nurses, I can stand up fear.
I will visit clinic again to get retouch.






Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Love band filler. Young face. Lively face.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论