2013年3月15日星期五

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] liposuction on thigh (4 months ago)

It has been 4 months after liposuction on thigh. I did massage and rubbed it continuously at home, so knot solved soon.
Size of pants reduced 2 inch than before, and I also lost my weight.
Originally, because of doomed thigh, I always bought my pants according to thigh, not by waist.
But now, I can buy pants according to waist.
Also, I do not need to wear long pants in a sweat in summer, and I also hided my thigh by long T-shirts. But now, I do not need to do it~
I also regret myself to do quickly.
The size reduces about 5 cm. and now my leg is not slim and thin leg, its healthy thigh. I prefer healthy thigh originally.
I am fulfilling with my leg.
However, I am so happy I can spend summer coolly.
I think other methods is no used for doomed thigh, liposuction is the only method.






Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Liposuction. Fats.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论