2013年3月19日星期二

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] I did humpectomy.

My complex was hooked nose!
I was afraid about surgery, because it needs to cut bones, so I just hesitated. But I decided firm decision.
I visited several clinics, but their cost was too expensive, and how to say? Coordinators just taught me so much.
I should often visit clinic even after surgery, so I want to find friendly and close one.
And finally I visit Hyundaimihak where surgeon and clinic are all friendly.

Anyway, during surgery, Dr told me my left bone of nose is more bulged than right bone.
I did surgery by incision, and cut hooked part on bridge of nose and smoothed it.
I used silicon on tip of nose, and septal cartilage on tip of nose.

And I appointed surgery, and did the surgery.
However, there are no people did rhinoplasty, but did double eyelid surgery only around me. So I had no people to ask about.

There is still a thing in my nose, but it will take out after 5 days;
I feel so stuffy.
I want to blow my nose, but cannot.
During these 3 days, I slept with sitting, and ate only pumpkin juice, but I really hate to eat.
I felt I was swelled when I took rest in home, so I walked and hangout.
From today, I want to sleep as original position.

I took a week off in company to do surgery. And I really hope this surgery is successful.
I really want to take out the splint!








Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Humpectomy. Hooked nose. aquiline nose. nose job. Rhinoplasty.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论