2013年3月26日星期二

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] facial bone contouring surgery + pyriform+ fat grafts 2 months ago.

Hello^^
I did facial bone contouring surgery + pyriform + fat grafts together.
I am office worker, so I went to work for a week after surgery.

The swelling of facial bone contouring surgery reduced not well, but swelling for fat grafts is also very much, too.
However, perhaps I moved a lot to go on a work, so since the 2nd week, my swelling reduced a lot, and I just looked plump.

In the past, I didn’t know it was because of whether fat grafts or swelling for chin surgery or not, my chin line was uneven, and as lateral view, it was swelled very much, and there was no boundary.
I shook my hair out loose to hide such jaw line.
And from 5th week, my jaw line is well organized and smoothed, so I tied up my hair.

After a month, the swelling reduced day by day, jaw line smoothed.
And I was worried and nervous about fats reducing together.
I know that fat grafts for one time did not stick to body organization,
But I hesitated between
Swelling reduces quickly
VS
Fats do not reduce, remain this bulged face.

After a few days, it has been 2 months and 2 weeks after surgery.
And now, the swelling reduces a lot.
Personally, I think present face is the best.

It is matter of course that cheek bone.
The best of all is sharp and smooth jaw line.
After a few days, I am going to do retouch fat graft, but I have no time.
And I am satisfied with present face.
I am going to see my face, and decide whether to do retouch or not.
I wrote review because I thanks to Dr.
I will contact once again after retouch fat grafts.








Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Facial bone contouring surgery. pyriform, fat grafts, v-line shaped. Flat face. v-line face. beautiful face. pretty face. dolly face.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论