2013年3月15日星期五

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] Zygoma reduction + mandible angle resection

I used to do immediately when I decide to do something.

After checking my bank balance, I immediately visited clinic.

Of course, I did consultation through online for several times, and I went to trustful clinic, took X-ray, got consultation, and immediately appointed surgery.

In fact, I had no fear, but I also worried about recovery, but I just thought I can return to women after a week.

At the d-day
I felt a little nervous. I went clinic alone, so I tried hard to calm down myself.
A cold anesthetic was on arm, and I became dim myself.
When I woke up, I was cold, sleepy and thirsty, and I was going to crazy because of blood hose.
I upload my experience with courage, because I felt heavy due to lack of information before the surgery.
The swelling goes down quickly from the 5th day.
There is still swelling, but no more angled part in my face, so I am satisfied.
Bye~






Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Zygoma reduction. Mandible angle resection. Facial bone contouring surgery. v-line shaped. V-line face.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论