2013年3月21日星期四

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] eye plastic surgery was successful.

It was tired to do eyelid tape every day, so I decided to do double eyelid surgery.
At first, I was worried about it was scary and painful, but surgeon was very kind and he relaxed me, so I could calm down and lied down on operation table.
My eyes were smarting immediately after surgery, but it was okay after a few hours.
And I applied ice pack continuously, and ate pumpkin juice, too.
And my swelling went down in a week.
And after 4 weeks, now, I am very natural, and others even cannot notice my surgery.
(But epi canthoplasty is noticing a little.)
Anyway, I am so happy with successful surgery~!!








Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Eye plastic surgery. double eyelid surgery. big eye. dolly eye. beautiful eye. small eye. narrow eye.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea


没有评论:

发表评论