2013年3月19日星期二

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] mandible angle resection

When I considered about square jaw, I decided to do mandible angle resection.

I think you guys can understand my distress.

At first, I really don’t want to hear people told me about my square jaw.

Before the surgery, my facial shape was uneven and not pretty.

After 2 months, the swelling goes down almost completely, and the facial bone settles completely, too.

The surgery goes along quickly, and the swelling is too. Of course, there is no problem in daily life.

I can return to daily life after 3 days. (I have no problems outside.)

I am satisfied with my face after surgery.







Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. Plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Mandible angle resection. Square jaw. Facial bone contouring surgery. V-line shaped face. V-line. Slim face.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论