2013年3月21日星期四

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] fat grafts on forehead + cheek + nose.

I didn’t want to consider more about it.
So 2 months ago, I did fat grafts.
I did on forehead, cheek and nose.
Because of flat nose, I always cut my bangs even in summer.
And I don’t know I can lift bridge of nose by fat grafts before.
There are filler and etc.
But I think using fat grafts is a good way, too.
I did only 1st fat grafts.
It has been two months after the first fat grafts.
And it is very natural.
I need a week to reduce swelling.
Good bye~!!







Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Fat graft.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论