2013年3月21日星期四

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery] uneven bridge of nose becomes smooth now.

Frankly speaking, I thought my bridge of nose was pretty high and good. But one day, I realized that my bridge of nose was uneven and bulged like aquiline nose, so I wanted to do rhinoplasty then. (But it was scary)

I found a lot of information about rhinoplasty, and I got to know about nose filler injection. A simple surgery by injection…?

Then I researched it thoroughly, and I realized that it was surgery for people who have repulsion of surgery, so I visited clinic to get consultation with nervous. Then, Dr explained detail pros and cons of Filler.

And finally I did filler.
I looked at mirror after filler, and my uneven and bulged bridge of nose became smooth and pretty, and my tip of nose became sharp, too.
I am proud of my face and nose, now~!








Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Rhinoplasty. Nose job. High nose. sharp nose. beautiful nose. small nose. low nose.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论