2013年3月23日星期六

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] It has been a month after eye plastic surgery and rhinoplasty.

My complex was aquiline nose, so I did rhinoplasty.

At first, I just planned to do rhinoplasty only, but after consultation with Dr, he told me my eye would look small compared with nose after rhinoplasty, so I did epi canthoplasty and non-incision surgery for double eyelid, too.

I did eye plastic surgery and rhinoplasty together, so clinic discounted a lot for me.

It has been a week after surgery; the swelling goes down almost completely, so it is not artificial.

I didn’t’ expect about eye plastic surgery too much, but my eye changed a lot from sleepy eye.

My previous impression was a little manly because of aquiline nose and small eye, but now I change to feminine face, so I am very fulfill.

If your complex is aquiline nose, you can decide surgery after meticulous consultation.

Satisfaction after surgery is better, too.







Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Big eye. beautiful eye. dolly eye. high nose. sharp nose.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论