2013年3月21日星期四

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] (Forehead + re-surgery for rhinoplasty) it has been 2 months.

At the beginning, I worried about swelling and recovery a lot, but already, it has been 2 months after surgery.
The time passed really quickly.
Not only price, I also suffered a lot because of the first nose job, I took off company to treat nose, so I really didn’t want to do re-surgery, but when I saw mirror, I thought re-surgery is necessary.
So after long consideration, I decided to do re-surgery.
This time was 2nd surgery, so I got to know how to prepare.
This time, I wanted to change to beautiful curved nose, so I check before and after picture of the surgery.
I was proud of myself.
Especially, I did not depend only on information; I also search and prepare myself.
I got consultation in clinic where I prefer and are famous.
At first, I planned to do nose job only, but many surgeons told me it will be better if do fat grafts on forehead, too.
I had already experienced fail once, so I decided to do surgery with forehead. However the price was so…
The price was burdensome for me, but woman’s desire was no limit… I could not ignore their inviting advice because the facial line would be prettier.
It has been 2 weeks after fat grafts on forehead and rhinoplasty.
Because of fat grafts on forehead and rhinoplasty, finally my facial line came out as I expected and desired, and I am very satisfied.
My swelling didn’t go down well since my body constitution. At first, I was nervous because of it, but I could relax when it goes down.
These days, friends commented me this surgery was successful and congratulated me.
They even envied about me.
Anyway, I am so happy with successful result~!!
In future, I guess I will not worry about re-surgery for nose.
I was proud of myself.







Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Nose job. Rhinoplasty.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论