2013年3月18日星期一

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] finally~ I did double eyelid surgery. Congratulate me~!!

Really, I even wrote my worries in here before the surgery, but I feel it is nothing after the surgery.

And today, I just think I can be pretty, and wait for swelling going down quickly.

In the morning, I was very nervous, and my heart was beating loudly.

I had too much fear. My friend did surgery even without a noticing, but I….

I took my sunglasses which is my must have item, and went to clinic.

Even now is winter, but sunglasses is needed.

My feeling was great, and I slept well last night.

When I entered the clinic at first, I was nervous and trembled with fear,
But I could relax after conversation about surgery with surgeon, and immediately started surgery.

I did double eyelid surgery by non-incision surgery.

Perhaps today is the first days, so my eye is not swelled than I thought, but it will swelled after the time going by, right?

Surgeon told me the surgery was great and successful.

I bought pumpkin juices on the way home. It is good for swelling.

And I also applied ice pack.

It is amazing that my face was changed after a few hours.

I cannot realize yet, and I hope the time to pass quickly.

I will upload my photos when the swelling goes down.

You can evaluate my face~







Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Eye plastic surgery. double eyelid surgery. dolly eye. big eye. beautiful eye.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论