2013年3月29日星期五

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] 3 months after rhinoplasty

It has been 3 months after surgery.
I even forgot my rhinoplasty, and rubbed my nose during washing up face, it is very natural now.
I cannot remember nose before the surgery, so I sometimes looked into old pictures.
Incision part is still visible, but it can cover by make-up.

Silicon is softer than before, and it settles down little by little.
The best of all is: my impression becomes better after surgery.
Originally, my cheekbone was high, but nose was low, so my cheekbone was been magnified, so I looked fierce and strong.
However, as nose becomes higher, facial bone contouring, nose and cheekbone are natural and harmonious, so my impression becomes better.
Anyway, take care of cold. Thanks all of you~!!






Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Nose job. Rhinoplasty. High nose. sharp nose. small nose. low nose.

                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论