2013年3月23日星期六

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] a month after re-surgery for rhinoplasty





Hello~!! I wrote review of rhinoplasty.
My tip of nose was overly lifted after first surgery, so I got re-surgery.
Of course, I found other clinic- Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery, rather than the first clinic.

At first, I upload before re-surgery.

As frontal view, lifted tip of nose was not much serious, but as lateral view, it was very serious.
As swelling went down, it lifted more and more.
The first surgery which I did with great college, was a completely fail.
Then, I felt I shouldn’t do surgery in any clinic, but it was already failed and I was already suffered.

Every time I looked into mirror myself, I always concerned about re-surgery.
Price is also burdensome, but as for employee, we should submit to take holiday, or quit work.

But I think they are better than suffering stress every day, so I decided to do re-surgery.
And I realized it does not need too much holiday from call with clinic.

The next picture, I took it the next day after re-surgery for nose.
I was in daze at d-day, so I just fell into sleep immediately after coming back to home.

The 3rd day after re-surgery for rhinoplasty
From this time, my eyes got swelled, so I blotted my eye by camera blur.
And at first surgery, I was like a monster because of serious swelling, but surprisingly, it was less on 2nd surgery.

The 5th day, after surgery, I removed stitches and splint. My face was oily.

The 8th day after re-surgery, the swelling was less, so I hang outside immediately after removing stitches.
I always stayed at home only on 1st surgery.
But surprisingly, I had no swelling and bruise this time.

The 15th day after re-surgery, the bridge of nose is higher and tip of nose is lower than first surgery.
I planned to do fat grafts this time.
Women’s desire of being pretty is limitless.







Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. High nose. sharp nose. beautiful nose. small nose. low nose. snub nose. hooked nose. aquiline nose.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论