2013年3月23日星期六

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] I did ptosis correction and complete incision surgery for double eyelid.

I had ptosis which used forehead to lift eye.

Since I was 20 years old, I got consultation continuously, but I had no courage to do surgery, so I always postponed it.
I had a lot of fear, so I even could not get ear pierced because of pain.
Last year, I got consultation last year with my friend, and she did surgery, but I didn’t.
However, she became so pretty, I decided to do surgery this year, so I paid deposit just for 5 minutes of consultation, and appointed the surgery.
My eyes could not do non-incision surgery, so I worried about scar by complete incision surgery.
When I lied down on operation table, I could calm down.
When I woke from sleep anesthesia, everything was finished.
Nurse were very kind, their services were pretty good.
I applied ice pack on my eye, so the swelling went down soon in a week.
I was not painful when I woke from anesthesia, just smarting and tight.
I don’t need to use my forehead muscle to lift eye, so I am very comfortable.
No wrinkles.
At first, my father opposed my surgery.
But after a week, he was pleased very much.
People who are consider about plastic surgery, please be brave and be pretty. Fighting~~!!







Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Big eye. dolly eye. beautiful eye. small eye. narrow eye.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论