2013年3月21日星期四

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] I am natural now after a week.

I did double eyelid surgery a week ago, and I want to upload my review.
I had no double eyelid, so I made my double eyelid by eyelid tape.
Frankly speaking, at first, I didn’t plan to do surgery.
But it was tired to make double eyelid by eyelid tape every day, so I searched many clinics.
And frankly speaking, my double eyelid by eyelid tape was pretty well.
But one of my friends did eyelid tape like me, but later she did surgery, but her eye was ugly.
I was afraid to be like her.
So I find natural surgery, and I got to know Hyundaimihak, and it was very natural and pretty.
So I got consultation and did surgery

There was no swelling. The best of this surgery is less swelling.
I hang outside a day after surgery, but I had really min surgery, so people didn’t notice my surgery.
And my friends also comment me very much.
I worried a lot because I did surgery in a sudden, but now, I am very satisfied with result~!!!
Good bye~!!








Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Dolly eye. big eye. beautiful eye.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论