2013年3月19日星期二

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] I did fat grafts.

These days, young face is spotlighted by women.

So my presbyopic face looked uglier so I decided to do fat grafts.

When I viewed before and after pictures of the fat grafts, I surprisingly found that so many people became prettier.

Generally, I could see face looks younger.

Now, after fat grafts, I can not to say I look younger, but I can say I look like my actual age.

There is 2nd fat graft left, and I expect I can look younger after 2nd fat grafts.






Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Fat grafts. Transplantation of fat. Young face. Old face. Anti-aging.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论