2013年3月15日星期五

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery] I did Zygoma reduction and V-line angle resection.

I did Zygoma reduction and V-line angle resection together.

It has been more than 2 months after surgery.

I was less swelled than others.

But I still remained swelling now.

But Dr told me swelling needed time to go down.

So I tried to relax myself.

I looked my face every day, so I don’t know, but my friends told me my face looked smaller, so I could know that the swelling is going down.
I compared pictures, and really look smaller.

I was worried because feeling of left lip is later than the other, but because I incised more when I do surgery.
It needs 3 months to return nerve.
But it will okay.

But after facial bone contouring surgery, I want to do other components more.
Thanks for Dr.







Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Facial bone contouring surgery. small face. V-line face.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论