2013年3月26日星期二

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] it has been a month after eye line correction.

This time, I did eye plastic surgery.
My eyelashes was curled inside, could not open the whole eye, and mismatched eye’s shape, so I considered every day, and finally I did eye line correction.
My mom always felt sorry for my eyes, too, so I waited for age and barely and finally did surgery.
My facial shape was round, and facial components were big and distinct, so many people told me if my eyes can open loudly, I would be cuter and prettier.
Frankly speaking, I wanted to do surgery, too, because of my stuffy eye.
But my mother even wanted more than I.
So my mom found and searched clinic herself.
I was still young, so my mom heard other’s recommendation, and searched clinic to find natural and not artificial clinic instead of me.
Before the surgery, my eyelashes were rolled inside, and when I lifted my eye, all eyelashes were rolled, too. In addition, both eyes were mismatched each other.
So I decided to do surgery, and I was very nervous, because this was my first surgery.
However, when I lied down on operation table, it was nothing.
My friends also told me it was nothing, and it was real, it was nothing.
And from the 4th day, I solved my stitches.
My swelling went down a lot, even it had been only 4 days.
And I was trembling with fear when I visiting clinic to solve stitches, but it was okay, really.
But it was never painful, really.
I did only eye line correction, but as eye becomes distinct, my facial bone contouring becomes more distinct, too.
Generally, my face becomes as I desired and favored, I am so happy.
I told my mom about lack of love band, and my mom told me, “Let’s do it later. “
My friend envy me that I look like wearing circle lens, because my eyes open loudly now.
That’s because my pupil is more visible than before.
It has been a month after surgery, and it settled down almost completely.
Swelling reduces completely, scar is vaguer than before.
At first, both double eyelids look mismatched each other, but surprisingly, when I open the eye, both double eyelids are same.
In the past, my eyes were mismatched.
But Dr considered this point, and designed the same double eyelid.
These days, I am having fun in looking in the mirror.
I even changed my cell-phone which has outstanding performance of self camera.
These days, I only take self camera.




Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Ptosis correction. Eye plastic surgery. big eye. dolly eye. beautiful eye. deer eye. small eye. narrow eye. sleepy eye.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论