2013年3月23日星期六

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] liposuction on thigh and abdomen

Last year, I did liposuction on abdomen and waist, I was painful and hard, and so I decided I would never do liposuction again. But after a month, I realized effects of liposuction, and I did again for thigh and hip line. I don’t want to try it more.

Before diet, I had obesity on abdomen. Although others are fat, but my abdomen was especially fat.
My waist was fat, and my pelvis was narrow, so I had a heavy body.
Before liposuction, I lose weight about 15kilo grams by exercise and diet therapy.
My waist is thinner~ and these days, I do abdominal exercise, so abs line is barely seen.
It was painful and hurt until 3rd day, I even regretted surgery myself.
But from the 4th day, I started finding the next surgical area.
Anyway, the swelling does not disappear completely, but surgeon told me the effect would come out until 3rd month, so I will wait until it, doing treatment with expectation.
I had no fats on my hip, so it was flat, but the surgeon removed connected part between hip and thigh and made it not sagged, so my hip line is so beautiful. Anyway, it is so good~!!
I strongly recommend this surgery~!








Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Liposuction. Fats.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论