2013年3月15日星期五

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] I did breast plastic surgery.

Hi~
Finally I upload my after story of breast plastic surgery.

I had very thin and poor body originally.
I even cannot cover it by underwear.
I was so sad when I bought my underwear. I was embarrassed to tell my size to salesperson.

It was big complex to me, so I was eager to do surgery, but vaguely it was fear and afraid.

One of my friends did surgery, and she was very successful.
It was tempting to me. So after long consideration, I went to Hyundaimihak to get consultation.

After consultation, I immediately appointed surgery.

Before the surgery, my heart was flutter but also nervous.
Frankly speaking, nervous was more.

I did not do too much massage because I use texture.
And I inserted 250cc.

After surgery, skin was tight, breast was smarting, but the pain was getting better day by day.

I was so happy to get rid of thin and poor breast.
And I also hesitated before, but now I was satisfied.
I even regret myself to do earlier.
And these days, I have fun in buying underwear, so I bought so many pretty underwears which I could not even imagine it before.






Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Breast. Poor breast. Big bosomed.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论