2013年3月18日星期一

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] review of rhinoplasty

Hello~!! Yesterday I did rhinoplasty~!!

My name is Minji.
I had lots of questions about surgery, so I asked head manager a lot.
And I was relaxed after surgery.

Surprisingly, I was afraid about I cannot sleep after anesthetic shot, but really, I went to sleep in 2 seconds.
And then, I had no memories.
After surgery, I got relax in recovery room, and came back to home 2 hours ago.
I came to home by taxi, but I felt today is really long.

This will be a turning point in my life, right?
It is painful and smarting. But I am happy~!!
I hope you guys be beautiful~!!







Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Rhinoplasty. Nose job.

                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论