2013年3月28日星期四

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] lateral cantholasty and eye lowering surgery

I did lateral canthoplaty and eye lowering surgery.

I was worried and considered very much, because I didn’t think of plastic surgery even for once before, but I want to regain my confidence, so I searched various information, and decided to do surgery.

I could do surgery by many helpful information and advices, so I upload my review to be help to others.

My eyes were slanting upward, and degrees of both eye’s slanting upward are different, so it didn’t look like one person’s eye.

One front eye was covered by one eyelid, so looked sleepy, so I planned to do epi canthoplasty together. However, Dr told me if then, he should design double eyelid again, but I had already double eyelid, so I decided to do lateral canthoplasty and eye lowering surgery only, and then immediately appointed surgery.

Naturally, I had a lot of fear, and I was nervous and trembled with fear ahead of plastic surgery.

When I waited for surgery, I even regretted myself, however, after surgery, it was nothing.

Frankly speaking, after surgery, I was worried about effect after surgery, so I looked into mirror continuously, but I could feel cooler and brighter eye than before.

I am satisfied with balanced and kind dropping eyelid.

All people in clinic were very kind.
And I also envied about pretty head manager.
As conclusion, I appreciate Dr. Hwang Ho~!!







Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Eye plastic surgery. big eye. dolly eye. beautiful eye. sleepy eye. small eye. narrow eye. fierce eye.

                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论