2013年3月21日星期四

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] I did V-line surgery!

Finally! I did V-line jaw surgery, which I long for and expected.

I was very nervous when I enter operation room.
Before then, I was not that afraid, I was just a little nervous only.

I did surgery in morning, and there are no people in clinic.
So I wait there.

I took picture one more time before the surgery.
I did consultation one more time with Dr.
I could relax after consultation, because he cheered me up, and support me with kind and warm words.

At first, when I woke up from anesthesia, it was 3pm.
My throat was painful very much.
I was thirsty.

Dr checked up the status one more time after surgery, he told me the surgery was successful.

I hope the time to pass quickly.
I will come back without swelling on my face~







Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Facial bone contouring surgery. v-line shaped. V-line face.

                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论