2013年3月29日星期五

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] fat grafts on forehead, lower eye and cheek. I am so glad~!!

I did fat grafts on forehead, and I added lower eye and cheek.
Frankly speaking, I did fat grafts on forehead in other clinic before, but it was sunken even as time went by, and people asked me, “Have you really done fat grafts on forehead?”
I had wasted my money and time, and I even suffered from stress.
Finally, I researched other clinics, and did fat grafts again in Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery.

I am very satisfied even the time went by. I had tested fail once, so I consulted thoroughly.

My lower eye was sunken, and I looked always ill. But now, my cheek is resilient, and wrinkles disappear, too.
Nasolabial line also disappears.
And surprisingly, after fat grafts on lower eye, certain dark circle is also removed. Well, is it just me?

Anyway, I realized that even fat grafts also need to check and research meticulously and thoroughly.







Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Fat grafts. Transplantation of fat.

                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论