2013年3月15日星期五

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] I did fat grafts because of my face looked older.

Do you have complex because of your face looks older than actual age?

I had big complex since I was young.
I had sharp, flat and tired face.
So I looked even older than my friends.

Volume is very important for women, not only for body, volume is very important for face, so I did fat grafts on full face.

I looked greedy in the past, so my colleagues (men) often told me I looked tired, and haggard.

But now I don’t need to hear such words.
Now I often hear that I look younger and cuter.
And atmosphere of office changed brighter.
Perhaps, I am so confident and boost myself.

A few days ago, I did retouch of fat grafts.

As for fat grafts, fats from thigh are better than from arm or abdomen, so I used fats from thigh.
Perhaps my fats from thigh are very good because I often climbed mountains and did leg exercise.

I did fat grafts on full face, so I was swelled for a week, but it is getting better.
Might because of full face fat grafts, my lateral view becomes prettier, too.

Anyway, these days, I had too much confidence about myself, so it becomes a new worry.
I upload my experience for people who have same worries like me.







Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Fat grafts. Transplantation of fat.

                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论