2013年3月15日星期五

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] liposuction on thigh~ 15 days ago~

I can live after bruise and swelling going down.
After swelling going down, I can see the line.
After the surgery, I gained weight about 6kgs due to swelling, but after 15 days, it leaves 1 kg more to reduce.

I should do exercise more hard.

Still, my inner thigh is firm, but after treatment and time passed, it will be better soon.
Because of fat thigh, I used to wear long skirts, and I couldn’t’ imagine pants. (I could not even wear it.)
But after a few days, I will try to wear pants.
The best time after surgery is recovery.
I am really proud of myself.
I was hard to wear socks because I could not bend my knees.
But from yesterday, I could easily wear my socks.
When I sit down for a long time and stand up, I felt stiff on my knee.
But it is okay when I do stretching.
And I will start yoga again from 3rd week.






Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Liposuction. Fat thigh.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论