2013年3月23日星期六

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] rhinoplasty + fat grafts. 7th week.

The weather is so cold these days.
It has been 7 weeks after humpectomy and fat grafts for full face.
I did aquiline nose by osteotomy.
I would do fat grafts for two times, and I did only 1st time.
I met my friends after a long time, and they told me my face had changed something, but couldn’t find where is.
But they also commented me I became so pretty and they looked at me here and there.
I was very proud of my face then.
It has been only 7 weeks after surgery, the nose settled very much, and the swelling reduced a lot, too.
However, fats in forehead reduced a lot; my forehead does not bulged as before.
Although, I plan to do retouch fat grafts.
But it still let me sad.                 
And, many people commented me I look more feminine than before.
Before surgery, I looked younger than my actual age, but now, people commend me I look mature, and I am so happy to hear that.








Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Rhinoplasty. Transplantation of fat. V-line shaped. Hooked nose. aquiline nose. fat grafts. Flat face.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论