2013年3月23日星期六

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] I did fat grafts on forehead and chin. My review.

Hi, these days, I did fat grafts on forehead, under the eye and chin.
My complex was a flat forehead.
So I searched through internet to find information, and immediately appointed consultation.
I did under eye and chin obiter.
I was afraid about injection, so I worried about pain. But it was okay than I thought.
Not overly bulged, just proper.
Finally, I understand why people do plastic surgery. The joy for beauty is amazing. Now I even don’t hide my forehead when hair is flying away by wind.
I hope you guys to try it with courage.








Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Transplantation of fat. Flat face.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论