2013年3月21日星期四

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] short chin surgery by implant, V-line shaped

Hi~
I did short chin surgery by implant, and the time went soon.
I didn’t feel any foreign substances.
I didn’t’ feel any discomforts when eating.
Anterior segmental correction is the best~!!
I can realize facial shape is very important for us.
My countrified image is disappeared now.
I regret myself I should do the surgery in early twenty, which is in the flower of maidenhood.
I heard very much that I became prettier than before.
If you still consider about surgery, I hope you can choose a great surgeon and get successful surgery. ^^







Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Short chin surgery. V-line shaped. V-line face. Facial bone contouring surgery.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论