2013年3月19日星期二

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] review of rhinoplasty

My nose was low and round.

As for bridge of nose, my facial bone contouring will be slimmer, and my image will change, too.

I expect to see my changed face very much.

I considered a lot, and I even didn’t imagine I would do surgery so quickly.

Many people visited Korean for plastic surgery.

It has been only a few days after plastic surgery, so the swelling is very serious.

I was very painful after waking up from anesthesia.

But as the time went by, the pain reduced, I was okay.

It has been 3 days after putting taping.

I will remove tape on the 5th day, and will remove stitches on the 7th day.

I hope the time pass quickly.

How about people who did rhinoplasty?

Pumpkin soup is the most effective for swelling, so I ate it continuously.

Will it effective?

The most importance is to choose clinic.

My friend who failed rhinoplasty last year, did re-surgery for rhinoplasty again with me, and told me that, “nose is the central of face, so it cannot deviated or go wrong just a little.

So I researched hard to go experienced and skilled special surgeon in rhinoplasty.

My friend did re-surgery with me, and commented me that I found a really great clinic.

People who plan to do rhinoplasty will have lots of worries, I hope you guys to find right clinic and do successful surgery for pretty nose.







Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Rhinoplasty. Nose job. Beautiful nose. high nose. sharp nose.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论