2013年3月27日星期三

[Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery][After Story] after liposuction on abdomen, there is abs instead of fats.

Since last year, I gained weight because I drank a lot of alcohols at night.
Since then, only my stomach gained fats, because I did not exercise.
My body constitution was used to gained weight in certain part intensively, but I gained weight for 4kgs on my abdomen.
So I decided to do liposuction first, and then do exercise hard.
At the d-day, it was a liar that I had no any pain, but perhaps I was diathesis, I had almost never bruise and swelling, so I was easy than other patients.
After removing stitches, I started doing stretching and slight exercise, and from 4th week, I started regular exercise. ^^
It has been less than 4 months, and I did exercise regularly in gym.
I could lose weight well and soon with exercise and diet therapy.
My body is getting slimmer and healthier.
I just feel sad it remains many months until summer.
So I decided to do liposuction first, and then do exercise hard.








Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery. Square jaw Botox. South Korea Plastic Surgery. Korean Boom Plastic Surgery. South Korea. plastic surgery. Korean Boom. Kpop. Liposuction. Abs. slim body. Thin body. Fat. Overweight. Obesity.
                   
Korea Hyundaimihak Medical Surgery

Tel : 82 2-546-4545 , Mobile phone : 82 10-7344-5464
QQ : 2220966753    English available   
Skype : hyundaimihak.medical.surgery
Address : 2nd Floor, Sooil Building, 2-15,
Nonhyeon dong, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, Korea

没有评论:

发表评论